- Vaccinated Children Are 20 Times More Likely To Become Autistic
- Science Says Blueberries May Reduce Risk of Alzheimer’s
- Did You Know That Yoga Strengthens The Immune System??
- Here Are Some Facts You May Not Know About Vaccines
- The Many Benefits of Elderberries and How to Make Your Own Elderberry Syrup
Starbucks is a fraud. I know, you love Starbucks coffee, me too. However, you thought Starbucks was all about being socially responsible and supporting the environment and so did I until I came across this informaion. Starbucks is a member of the GMA. Many avid coffee drinkers who line up for their morning cup of jo are now taking a stand and boycotting the coffee giant. Musician Neil Young recently announced that he is boycotting the coffee chain after learning of their dealings with Monsanto and their involvement to sue Vermont, over the states recent law requiring the labeling of all genetically engineered food by the year 2016.
If you are thinking, so what, what does this have to do with me consider this:
A seed executive for Monsanto admitted 20 years ago, ‘If you put a label on genetically engineered food you might as well put a skull and crossbones on it.'”